The social benefits programs of Edenred are especially created to help the companies make the life of employees easier by enhancing their welfare, optimizing the working environment and increasing their purchasing power. They also are a way for companies to attract and retain employees. These programs include a variety of innovative solutions related to healthy-eating, quality of life, urban living conditions and other needs arising from recent social trends. These programs are offered both in developed countries and in emerging markets where contribute to local economic development.
Launched in 2003 in Bulgaria our food voucher Ваучер храна® is specifically designed for two purpouses.
On the one hand, it helps to motivate employees and increase their purchasing power, promoting a healthy and balanced diet. The food voucher Ваучер храна® allows employees and their families to meet their daily needs by paying in their chosen affiliate shops or restaurants. In this way, your employees can choose their preferred products and foods.
On the other hand, Food Vouchers assists companies in their development as a preferred employer and optimize costs.
Benefits for the employer:
- Fully exemption from taxes and social contributions up to 60 BGN per month per employee
- Easy system for ordering, distributing and accounting of the vouchers
- Effective management and cost optimization to motivate employees
- Improving the corporate image of your company
- Meet the daily needs of your employees and answer their specific requirements in their food choice
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the staff
- A team of professionals take care of your specific needs and requirements
Benefits for the employees:
- Full exemption from income tax and social contribution on vouchers up to 60 BGN per month
- Free choice of food facilities in the workplace
- Motivation and job satisfaction
- Ease of Use
- Wide network of affiliates (also optional) where you can use the vouchers